Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Identity Art Project | Pinterest Board

When people ask me where I get my inspiration from, my answer is usually Pinterest. Whenever I have a project coming up, a birthday to plan for or I need ideas for outfits and baking, Pinterest is where I find my inspiration.
Over the course of last year my school topic for art was identity. Now for me identity means what makes you, you. I love writing, art, foreign languages and culture, fashion, beauty, photography and animals to name a few. I have targeted my pins around these subjects.











2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! I also believe in the acceptance and respectfulness towards who people are; lovely, thoughtful post!xx

    Check out my recent blog post?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this is such a sweet comment. I'll go check yours out now :) xx

      Delete