Sunday, 6 December 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...





Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock.

Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring.

Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun..

(can't help but remind me of Mean Girls...)

Christmas is so close now and there are so many things I love to do in December like buying and wrapping presents, listening to Christmas music (totally haven't already started) and decorating the house. JessBeauty01 and I have decided to collaborate on a favourite things about Christmas post and if you do get a chance, make sure you check out her blogmas which she will be posting everyday until Christmas. Let's get cracking!


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
If you're anything like me, Christmas films are one of my favourite things about the run up to Christmas. Snuggled up on the sofa binging on Celebrations with the family. Although there are so many films I love at Christmas, Elf is my all time favourite. I also love watching Food Network at Christmas, particularly Barefoot Contessa and Nigela. 


2.Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
For me, all Christmas days are my favourite. It's always been the same routine, being woken up by my brothers at about 5am, then going to my sisters and opening our stockings (not like we haven't looked already haha) and staying in their room until we think it's fair to wake our parents up (still usually only about 6am haha). For Christmas dinner my whole family goes round to my Gran's house where we have a massive Christmas dinner.

3. Favourite festive food?

Well, this is a tough one. As much as I love the gargantuan amounts of chocolate we eat as a substitute to breakfast, nothing can beat mashed potato or Yorkshire pudding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment