Sunday, 21 February 2016

A day in the life

Firstly, just a wee notice. My upload day is now every other Friday (obviously starting after today) and I'm excited to tell you that got a lot of collaborations planned for a whole bunch of different topics this being the first of them all. Let me know what you think of this post, and whether you think I should do more lifestyle ones. I'd also like to apologise for the quality of these photos- I used my mums phone instead of my camera which I usually use. Also, make sure you check out Lou's blog and what she got up to this week. I'll leave a link at the end.

20/02/16

At 9am this morning, we set off to go to Scarborough for the day. It was bitterly cold and the clouds were gray but whatever, what else are you supposed to do on a saturday? After an hour and a half of playing fortunately- unfortunately we parked up and headed for the charity shops. Then we went to Wetherspoons and I ordered a chicken tikka curry without the chicken and a hot chocolate. It came with naan bread, poppadoms and apple chutney which was really nice. On the way down the stairs my ankle gave way AGAIN and I fell on my knees. I wish that was the first time it had happened. Next we headed down the highstreet and toward the seafront. My brother bought a pair of teeth from the joke shop (I wish I was allowed to take photos in there- who really wants their own grow your own boyfriend or a pair of fake boobs?). Then we went to the 2p machines and won enough tokens for four moams.. After that we headed back to the car and drove home. I spent the rest of the evening writing this blog post.











http://www.louloves01.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment