Friday, 4 March 2016

Alluring Addictions

I'm not sure what it is that makes that big red P so alluring but whatever it is I want some for myself. The inspiration, the beauty and not to mention the cake, it's really the best place to go when you're feeling..well when you're feeling anything really. I've found myself spending so much time on there recently (time I don't really have to spare, eek!) and have gradually fallen in love with Pinterest and the wonders it showcases. For the few who haven't already experienced its incredibility, Pinterst is a photo sharing media which allows you to create different boards and save 'pins' to them. You can use it to find inspiration for new recipes and meals, ideas for art projects or even create a board to keep you motivated in keeping fit. One of my favourite uses of Pinterest is finding new fashion inspiration and outfits I'd never think of pairing together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment