Friday, 29 April 2016

A few of my favourite things..

Recently one of my incredible Aussie friends, El, wrote a post about fifty things she loves most. Whilst reading this I really could not help but think that this was the most beautiful and stunning idea ever. Then later on in the week Rosie, in her purple cardigan, wrote a very similar post which I thought was just as heartwarming. 

I really don't think I can top their lists, but by golly I'll give it a go!

Kittens
Sending and receiving letters
The smell of twilight bath bomb from Lush
My wonderful friends 
Ukuleles
Record players


Cameras
Wellies
Denim shorts
Rabbits
Handwritten notes
Emerald Fennell

Alice in Wonderland
Jewelry
Humbugs
Blogging
French music
Yellow Rain Coats


Red Roses
Dressing Gowns
Beach huts
Pinterest
Old perfume bottles
Clean bedsheets
Converse
Elf
Books
The colour blood red
Pasta

Taking photos
Fashion
My family and all their quirks
Campfires
Making things
Italian pizza

Winter boots
Hugs
Hot chocolate fudge cake
Tartan Scarves
Autumn days
Feeling loved


Obviously I could go on and on and on but I'll leave it there before you fall asleep. What are your favourite things?


No comments:

Post a Comment