Friday, 1 July 2016

A few issues..

Okay, this post is going to be very brief but is something that needs to be voiced. I've had lots of trouble with Google+ in the past (what with all my images disappearing) but now we are faced with another issue: it isn't letting people comment.  This is something that has been troubling me for weeks and after millions of google searches and conversations, the only way around it is to disable Google comments. Doing so, all my previous comments have been deleted. This has really saddened me as I've had so many lovely words said but is something that was compulsory. Out with the old and in with the new like they say. 

However, looking at the bright side of things, it's possible for anybody to comment now! Hopefully this means a new era of Pink Smarties and that we can embrace this change.

Wishing you all happiness and health,
Marti xx

12 comments:

  1. oh nooo :( at least anyone, with or without google+, can comment now - although it's such a shame to lose your comments!xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new chapter for us all Beth and one I cannot wait to embark upon. Let us see what beauty the future holds and not fret about the consequences until (and if) they arrive. x

      Delete
  2. Its quite sad you lost all your comments - At least everyone can comment now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be forever and always the greatest benefit I have achieved from this process. Readers are not confined to being part of a certain community, and can share their thoughts no matter which platform they choose to use x

      Delete
  3. Glad it's sorted now though! xxxx Well done for sticking with it. I would have given up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm relieved to say the very least Jay. In situations like this, there is nothing else you can do but take a step back and admire the bigger picture. So what if we loose a few things on the way for there is always, always, greater things to come x

      Delete
  4. Go you for perservering with it, I know you have had a lot of trouble with the photos and comments. But Im so happy I can comment now. Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When there is sunshine, there is always rain but with these two combined we get the finest beauty of all: rainbows. What has happened was beyond my control and for this reason there is no obligation for me to fret about it. I know we can get through it and come out happier at the end :) I love you very much Rosie Mae xx

      Delete
  5. Aw no! I am sure you will get many more lovely comments xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is Laura- with loosing my comments, it's like I've lost a certain part of my blog which in my eyes isn't a particularly bad thing. With this, I've lost popularity and with loosing popularity I feel like I can write what I feel like and know that there are a few, select readers who will appreciate my thoughts. Are you still with me? Maybe it was destined to happen and will turn out to be a blessing rather than a curse. There is always hope my love. Always and forever hope x

      Delete
  6. Aww its a shame you have lost all of your comments but I suppose it is good that you have had a fresh start! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your optimism Amy- It's what we need :)

      Delete