Friday, 4 November 2016

Oooh for October!

Today I decided that I was going to write a favourites post for October and it wasn't until I sat down to write the post that I realised that this was going to be tricky. You see, there have been so many great things (and a few not so great!) that have happened recently but the difficult part is trying to remember each and every one of these things. It wasn't until I decided to log into Pinterest and see if any inspiration struck me that I realised that subconsciously, everything that I have loved this month is reflected on my boards. 



So there we go! I chose a few of my most recent boards to share with you. If you'd like to me to follow you on Pinterest, make sure to leave your name in the comments.
Health and happiness,
Marti xx




10 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest so much! Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really nice take on a monthly favourites post, I loved it! :) xx

    lilymae123.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily! It's nice to spruce things up every now and then ;)

      Delete
  3. So much beautifulness xxxxxxx You're transforming into a little vintage chick xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea, constructing your October favorites using the works of Pinterest. What's your usnername on Pinterest- I'll add you and vice versa.😃
    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! My Pinterest user is pink_smarties_ xxx

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed this post xx I thought it was so creative using Pinterest to share your favorites! I'm on pinterest if you want to follow :)
    https://www.pinterest.com/Hollyx_01/
    Http://hollyxblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Of course I'll follow :)

      Delete