Friday 24 June 2016

Zoella Body Mist Review

Hi everyone, some of you may not know me, so let me introduce myself. I'm Lou from Lou Loves and I have been blogging for nearly a year now. Marti and I made the decision to do a guest post on each others blogs as we thought it would be a fun idea and help let both audiences get to know about us better. Anyway, today I am going to be doing a review which is a favourite over on my blog so I thought I would do one for you all.  I hope you enjoy this post and I will (hopefully) see you soon. xx



Today, I am going to be reviewing the Zoella Beauty Body Spritz's. I have all 3 and love when new collections come out. The bottles themselves, are okay quality but the scent inside makes up for it. On 2 out of 3 of my bottles, the product leaks out the top when you press it down which cane be a little annoying but it's not too big of an issue.



Blissful Mistful is the original collection scent so it is floral and really fresh. For me, it's the perfect Spring/Summer scent (it would also be a pretty good holiday scent - which it was for me last year). The scent lasts nearly all day without completely going but I find it's nice just to top up the scent about half way through the day.



The next to be released was Lets Spritz'. This was in the Tutti Fruity Range which is getting discontinued right now and shops are selling it out so get it whilst you can. As the range name suggests, it has a fruity scent that I think works best in late summer and early autumn - kind of like the last breath of summer.


The final spritz was Sweet Inspirations (I was really disappointed this didn't have a product name :( ) However, the scent makes up for it - it has a macaroon and toasted almond scent. I think this is that perfect all year scent which can actually be really hard to find.

All of Zoe's spritz's are £8 and available at superdrug and online at feelunique and superdrug.


Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to check out Marti's post

Love Lou
xx

8 comments:

  1. Aw I loved this guest post, and I so want to smell Zoe's new sweet inspirations range because I am obsessed with her body mists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear it Lily! It's great that Lou's topics are ones that you enjoy and that they make a change from my usual yap. Have you tried the rest of that range? I'd love to hear what you think of it. x

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately I haven't tried the whole range, but I used to absolutely love the tutti fruity scent and I still love the body mist! it's so affordable too xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't been into Superdrug since the Sweet Inspirations launch but the new body mist sounds soo good!Definitely going to try and buy it to help complete my own little collection x

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sprays are gorgeous! I have two of them but I don't have the goldy one, Sweet Inspirations is it? Loved this post, I'd love it if you checked out my latest posts and maybe commented on them xoxo
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post so much! Zoella beauty products are my ultimate faves and I especially love the mists out of everything in the range. The new Sweet inspirations is my favorite,but the tutti frutti and the original one are amazing as well. Also, you've done an amazing review xx

    nylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I deffo need to try these xxx

    ReplyDelete